What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is a situation when breast tissue in boys and men tends to swell. This happens because of imbalance arises between two hormones in our body. There is a huge difference in the development of breast in men and women. Though males have a small amount of breast tissue present in them at the time of birth. Testosterone hormone is present in males’ body which helps in their sexual growth during puberty period. While estrogen is also found in males though this hormone is responsible for sexual growth in females. Gynecomastia occurs when a male is in his puberty period or at old age. When his body makes less testosterone and the balance between the two changes. You can find quality treatment for Gynecomastia Surgery Delhi. You can consult best doctors for Gynecomastia surgery in South Delhi.
Symptoms of Gynecomastia
- Breast size larger than normal size.
- Hard swollen tissues under the nipple can also be felt by hands.
- Slight pain in the breast but it cannot be considered severe.
- Swelling of the breasts that make one breast larger than the other.
Causes of Gynecomastia
- It is due to the body change such as puberty and aging.
- Thyroid problem
- Some cancers and tumors of the lungs, birth defects.
- Liver disease/ kidney failure.
- Obesity can also result in more estrogen.
- Some medications that are taken for fitness such as steroids etc.
- Soy milk, tofu and other soil foods also trigger Gynaecomastia.
Gynecomastia that happens during puberty usually goes away on its on but if the breast size of a man increases significantly then surgery can also be done which is called male breast surgery. Liposuction surgery takes only one hour to cut the gland. Surgeon makes an incision under side of the nipple and then with the letter section remove the increase fat or gland. For your treatment you should trust only an experienced and expert surgeon. Before planning your surgery you must find out best surgeon for your male breast surgery in Delhi.
Cost for Gynaecomastia in South Delhi
The cost of Gynecomastia surgery in South Delhi varies from clinic, city, and country depending upon various factors. While in India the cost of Gynecomastia ranges between Rs 60000 to Rs 1 lakh. Yet the largely varies depending upon the fat to be removed and factors like sculpting needed, and the technology used for the treatment and few other things. Cost plays an important role though it’s also a deciding factor. You can get competitive Gynaecomastia in Delhi.
Also Read About: